Send Golf N' Stuff birthday party invitations to your party guests. Just follow a few simple instructions to get started.
Invitation Download & Printing Instructions
- Download Birthday Invitation Word or PDF document, using the links below. Save it to an easy to remember location, like your Desktop.
- Open the invite_norwalk.pdf or invite_norwalk.doc file just downloaded, by double clicking on its icon. If an error appears, download and install the Free Adobe Reader, using the link below, and try again.
- Choose File > Print, from the top menu. This will display the printer dialog box.
- Specify that you only want to print page 1. Change the number of copies to the number of party guests. Print.
- After page 1 finishes printing, re-insert the page to print on the other side.
- Once the paper is ready to print on the back side, choose File > Print. This will display the printer dialog box, again.
- Specify that you only want to print page 2. Change the number of copies to the number of party guests. Print.
Adjust for your specific model of printer. Try printing just one invitation at first, to avoid wasting paper and ink.